Ok so in the last few days we have been very busy! Both kiddo's had their Halloween/Harvest parties at their schools. Mr G.'s school didn't have the traditional Halloween party they had a Fall Harvest Party. He said it was a lot of fun. There were 4 or 5 different bounce houses in the gym along with some other miscellaneous games. They got to go bowling in the hallway and he really liked that. Little Miss A. had a small party at her school and man did she get the goodies! The children were not suppose to wear costumes but some of them did anyway....Miss Lisa says that we are the only ones who read the newsletter that she sends home!! LOL
Both children wrapped up their last 8 week course of gymnastics and Little Miss A. gets to move up to the next level WOO HOO! She is very excited about this, she really was getting very bored with her other class. This class should be more of a challenge for her. Mr G. gets his new teacher full time now. Coach Russ is now taking over full time and this is good news for everyone he is a former Olympian and has been coaching the guys team at Michigan State for four years now (but I won't hold that against him :o) LOL) Mr G likes him a lot because "He let's me do the rings, I like the rings!" Tonight is their first night at their "new" classes.
There has been no news from the doctors office yet. I really was hoping that they would get it back a lot sooner than the 2 weeks that they originally said!
Last night was Halloween and man did these two bring home quite the haul!! I cannot believe some of the stuff that was in their bags! They had full size candy bars, bags of pretzels, popcorn balls, bags of Oreo's, temporary tattoos, and stickers! Oh and lets not forget all the other junk like Reeses, M&M's, Snickers, Twix, Kit Kat's and so much more! I think they brought home just as much if not more than what I gave out. It started to rain about halfway through the night but it was a on and off mist to begin with and about a half and hour before the end it started to really rain. My two were home by then. I am thankful that I dressed them the way I did. I am hoping that they won't get sick! I cannot believe some of these parents letting their children out the door with no coats or anything else warm on! Crazy, if you ask me.
That is it for now. I have posted lots of pictures so check them out.


1 comment:
I am praying you get some answers quickly. I love all the pics !!!!The school pics are just wonderful.I hope the kids have fun in their new gymnastics classes I have no doubt they will.
Post a Comment