The best Christmas present ever!!
Our handsome Christmas man!Ain't we just the cutest!!
Vacation in Oscoda!! It was cold and rainy that day.
Sayin' good-bye to Mr. Frosty!

The mystery lump in Mr. G's bed......hmmmm what could it be?

The mystery lump in Mr. G's bed......hmmmm what could it be?
Lovin' the huggin!


2 comments:
Your kids are so adorable together!!!!! I am still pissed that you won't get any results til the first of the year...I am praying for earlier !!!!
This blog is very cool, maybe we can start up one too. Christmas was great as I'm sure yours was too. We did Huckleberry one evening before Christmas and it was WONDERFUL! We also have some out-of-control hair days! All the pictures are great, Little Miss A's crinkly nose when she smiles makes me grin from ear to ear! Have a Happy New Year and another year of fun filled memories!!!!
Post a Comment