Today I took Little Miss A to have her xray's done. They took several different views of her bones. Two of each of her straight arms and legs. Two each of her bent arms and legs. Her pevic bones her ankel bones and her hands plus wrists. She was such a good girl through the whole thing. She did everything that the tech wanted her to do, even though some of the positions they had to lay her in were very awkward.
We got to look at the xrays when they were done and it was kinda weird looking at the bones of my child! Little Miss A was thrilled that she could see them even though she really didn't know what she was looking at she did however recognized her hands which I thought was pretty cool. She kept saying "I like my hands mommy they look funny" She wanted to take that one home with her. LOL!
We won't know anything until the radiologist reads them and gives his report to Little Miss A's doctor. This should take about a week or so.
Tomorrow I have to take her to have her blood drawn for several more tests. They are going to have to take about 4-5 viles from her to do all the tests that need to be done. Daddy jokes about how she is going to be "deflated" after they take all that out of her! LOL We just have to feed her extra meals tomorrow to build her strength back up! Poor baby :O( After this we should know something! (We hope)


1 comment:
Roxie what is going on? I hope that Miss A is alright . We will pray for her. Hugs, Kelly and Skylie
Post a Comment