Saturday, March 1, 2008

Mr G's first ever Limo ride!!!!

On Wednesday February 20th Mr. G took his first ever Limo ride. He won the honor of this ride by being one of the top sellers during his fundraising event in his Kindergarten class. He and the other tops sellers from his class and one of the first grade classes (on this trip) got to ride in the Limo and have lunch at Dairy Queen. All the children were very excited and thrilled to even see a car that was super big, up close and personal little own ride in the thing! This was one of the biggest I have ever seen it was a Cadillac Escalade and I wish I would have been able to be one of the chaperons at this event, I would have loved to ride in that thing!

On their way to the Limo!


The Limo.....it is HUGE!!

In side the Limo with his friends!

What was the first thing the kiddo's zoomed into? The TV of course! LOL

1 comment:

Taylor said...

Dude I've never been in a limo..im 14 and Gavin is like 7. That's not fair at all

slide show