Saturday, February 9, 2008

Woo Hoo Snow Fun!!

Over the last two days we have gotten over a foot of snow...YUCK! So today we took the kiddo's out to play in it. They both had a blast. This was Little Miss A's first time to play in the snow. Last year she could not because we couldn't find a pair of winter boots small enough for her to wear. This year I was lucky to find a pair on Ebay but all the other snow days that we have had the wind chill has been so bad that I didn't dare take them out in it! So here are some pic's of our adventure!
Snow Angel! She is so light she hardly dented the snow LOL!

Making a snowball!!

Making more snowballs
What cha' lookin' at Beana??

I FOUND CHINA!!!

Look what we made!! Our first snowman of the year! Mr. G made the head and daddy did the rest. Little Miss A found the buttons and mommy found the mouth and nose. Mr G found the eyes!! Isn't he cool??

No comments:

slide show