Sunday, January 13, 2008

wow soooo busy!!

WOW the holidays are over and we are still just as busy as before!! How does that happen?? Ok a quick little update. Both the kiddo's are in back in school now and they are both very happy to be back in their routines again. Little Miss A has started her new gymnastic classes on Tue morning now and this class is so much more intense than her last one. She loves her new teacher and is doing very well with the big change. This is the only class in the gym so it is very quiet. Her last class was on Thursday nights and the gym was always full of the team girls along with the recreational classes. So the noise level was quite loud as you can imagine. I like this class much better than the last one as well. Mr. G is doing so well. He is amazing to watch! I have not had the chance to see him in 6 weeks (daddy has been taking him) because Miss A's class was at 5:30 and his is at 6:30 we would be leaving when he was getting ready to go to his. Miss A had to go home and get dinner and Mr. ate before he came. I really never liked that schedule at all. Anyway I can't believe how much he has accomplished in the six weeks that I have not been there. I am still in awe!!

The kiddo's got their hair cut on Thursday...Mr. G is as cute as ever no big change there... However Little Miss A had the biggest change. She got he hair cut into a cute little bob. She looks adorable and it is quite the change. She likes it a lot...it's a comb and go style. As soon as I can I will get a picture of it for you all to see! Grandma saw it on Saturday and really liked it as well, she said that Miss A looks younger.

No comments:

slide show