Monday, January 28, 2008
I think it's over now!
After our second round of the creeping crud I think it is finally over! Man that was rough! Miss A spiked a fever of 103.9 and scared the crap right out of me. However I am proud to say that I didn't panic and did everything I was suppose to do to bring it down. Whew...it happened so fast I never knew that it could go that high in a matter of a few minutes. That was too scary and I never want to go through that again. Miss A has had a couple of colds in her life but never anything like this. I hate it when my little ones are sick because mostly it takes time for them to get better and how do you explain that to a 3 year old? Lots of lovin and cuddling went on in this house over the past few days....that and staying in our jammies all day Saturday was fun... although at around noon Mr G ask "Mommy are we ever going to get dressed today?" I had to laugh at him and tell him if he wanted to get dressed he could and if he just wanted to laze around with us today he could keep his jammies on. His face lit up at the idea of wearing his jammies all day long, he was thrilled! He is too funny sometimes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment