Do you see these??? Do you know what they are??? If you said training wheels your right!!!
But how could I ever deny this little man what he wanted most? To be a big boy!!!
I couldn't! So off he went on his own with out the aid of his training wheels!!!!
Come on Daddy.....Let's Roll!!!!
Woo Hoo!!!! Look at me goooooooo!!! I am a big two wheeling boy now!!!
Yep I am heart broken that my little boy is growing up so fast...first it was Kindergarten then it was writing on his own. Oh and then he had to learn to read and do math and if that wasn't enough he had to go and learn to ride his bike with out training wheels!!! I am so stinkin' proud of everything that he has accomplished in his little life!! I don't think I would have it any other way!! :O) But I can still cry about it for a little while, can't I??? :O)


2 comments:
I think its ok to cry . They grow up way to fast!
yeahh and you forgot about the mustache. He's growing one of those a little faster then others too. ahha but he's so cute
Post a Comment